Chili-Lime Corn on the Cob.
Fresh corn of the cob is no doubt delicious, but fresh corn on the cob with a chili-lime butter, crumbled feta and chopped cilantro takes corn to the next level! Whether you are celebrating Canada Day, Fourth of July or having a backyard BBQ I highly suggest you treat your guests with this delicious and easy side.
Watch how easy this corn on the cob recipe is to make here.
Chili-Lime Corn on the Cob
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 ears of corn husks and silks removed
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, olive oil, lime juice, chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Fill an 8-Quart stockpot, slightly more than halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Place the corn into the stockpot, cover and cook fresh local corn for 6 minutes (if it’s imported corn, cook for 8 minutes). Remove corn to a tea towel to drain, then place on a serving platter.
- Brush the cobs, on all sides, liberally with the butter mixture. Then sprinkle the feta and cilantro on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this recipe!
We would love to here from you, please leave us your feedback in the comment box below.
You may also like these other summer side recipes:
- Dill Pickle Potato Salad
- Corn & Black Bean Salsa
- Spicy Guacamole
- Spicy Korean Coleslaw
- Broccoli Slaw with Cider Dressing
- Wild Argentinian Shrimp Pesto Pasta Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
Have a delicious day! James (aka Zimmy) & Elaine