Spicy Salami and Pastrami Gameday Sandwiches.
The biggest game day of the year calls for the biggest gameday sandwich! These massive sandwiches weigh in at 20 ounces of game day goodness! So, we think half a sandwich will do just fine! The freshest buns we could find, loaded with spicy salami, pastrami, old cheddar & provolone cheeses, roasted red peppers, dill pickles, lettuce, hot pepper rings and spicy sandwich sauce… a sure winner for this year’s MVP!
Make ahead of time so you can enjoy the game. Serve at room temperature or warm on a panini press just before serving.
Spicy Salami and Pastrami Gameday Sandwiches
- Slice the buns in half horizontally.
- Spread the dressing on both cut sides of the buns.
- Dividing everything by two; layer the lettuce, roasted red pepper, pastrami, old cheddar cheese, dill pickles, salami, provolone, and hot pepper rings.
- Put the top of the bun on the sandwich.
- Apply pressure and tightly wrap the sandwiches in parchment paper.
- Just before serving, cut in half and secure with wooden skewers/picks if required.
- The combination of ingredients is flexible, so feel free to substitute to your liking.
- Make ahead of time so you can enjoy the game.
- Serve at room temperature or warm with a panini press just before serving
Hope you enjoy this Spicy Salami and Pastrami Gameday Sandwiches recipe! We would love to hear from you, please leave us your feedback in the comment box below.
Have a delicious day! James (aka Zimmy) & Elaine
Click here for more game day snacks.