This refreshing Korean Green Salad is typically be served with Korean-style grilled meat like bulgogi and short ribs. I served this fresh and flavourful salad as a side with my Korean-Style Barbecue Beef Short Rib Lettuce Wraps.
- 142g mixed green salad
- ½ Asian white pear, peeled & thinly sliced
- 2-3 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthwise
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- 2 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Korean fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Korean chili flakes
- 3 teaspoons honey
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk well until combined. Set aside.
Place salad ingredients (except for sesame seeds) in a large bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the salad and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Servings: 4
Hope you enjoy my Korean Green Salad recipe! We would love to hear from you, please leave us your feedback in the comment box below.
Have a delicious day! James (aka Zimmy) & Elaine