The G.O.A.T. Breakfast Burger.
It’s the Greatest Of All Time Breakfast Burger made with Celebrity Garlic & Herb Goat’s Milk Cheese. A fresh bagel a runny yolk, goat cheese patties topped with goat cheese, what could be better for breakfast, lunch or dinner? O-M-G Oh My Goat Cheese!
When the burgers and eggs are ready, cut the bagels in half and start building the burgers. On the bottom half, spread the smashed avocado, sprinkle with chilli flakes, layer tomato slices, add the cooked patties, fried egg, and finish with a pile of arugula. Put the top half of the bagel on and enjoy!
The G.O.A.T. Breakfast Burger
- 3 oz 85 g Celebrity Garlic & Herb Goat’s Milk Cheese, divided
- 8 oz 227 g lean ground turkey
- 1 fennel sausage casing removed & crumbled (approx. 4.5 oz/125 g)
- 3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 1 avocado mashed (cover & refrigerate until ready to use, add a squeeze of lime juice if you have to keep from browning)
- Handful of arugula
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- 2 fresh bagels flavours of your choice
- Begin, by dividing the goat cheese into a 2 oz portion and a 1 oz portion. Slice the 2 oz portion into thin slices (6 or 8 equal slices), set aside.
- Crumble the 1 oz portion into a mixing bowl. Then add the turkey, sausage and panko.
- Mix with your hands to combine. Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions and form into patties.
- Heat a griddle or 12” skillet over medium heat until the surface temperature reaches approximately 375°F (about 4-5 minutes for a skillet, or 8-10 for a heavy griddle).
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil to the cooking surface, heat for 30-40 seconds the add the patties.
- Cook the patties until the first side has a good sear 4-5 minutes, then flip and cook for 4-5 minutes more. At this point, whichever side of each burger has a greater sear, flip so it is facing up. Add an equal number of Goat Cheese slices to the top of each patty (3 or 4) and move both patties to the side.
- On the open side of the griddle or skillet, add the remaining 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil, heat for 30 seconds. Add the cracked eggs into the open side. If using a skillet indoors, turn to heat to low, cover the skillet and cook until the eggs are done to your liking (1 ½ – 2 minutes for a runny yolk). If using a griddle on the grill, add the eggs, close the lid and turn off the grill. Cook until the eggs are done to your liking (1 ½ – 2 minutes for a runny yolk).
- Cut the bagels in half. On the bottom half, spread the smashed avocado, sprinkle with chilli flakes, layer tomato slices, add the cooked patties, fried egg, and finish with a pile of arugula. Put the top half of the bagel on and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy The G.O.A.T. Breakfast Burger recipe! We would love to hear from you, please leave us your feedback in the comment box below.
Have a delicious day! James (aka Zimmy) & Elaine
These G.O.A.T. Breakfast Burgers were made on my Hestan grill using their incredible griddle plate.
Proud Hestan Ambassador. Opinions in this post are my own.
This is amazing! We can’t wait to try it!!
Dina and Bruce
These were super flavourful burgers, hope you love them as much as we do!
Have a great day!
James & Elaine