If you like the flavour profile of kimchi, you’re going to love this Spicy Korean Coleslaw! My quick and easy coleslaw is another delicious side I choose to pair with my Korean-Style Barbecue Beef Short Rib Lettuce Wraps.
- 300 g green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 80 g carrots, julienned
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- fine sea salt
- 3 stalks green onion, thinly sliced (white and light green)
- 6 perilla leaves, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoon Korean chili flakes
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Mix dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
Add the slaw ingredients into a large bowl, pour over dressing and toss to combine.
Garnish with green onion, perilla leaves and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Servings: 4-6
Hope you enjoy my Spicy Korean Coleslaw recipe! We would love to hear from you, please leave us your feedback in the comment box below.
Have a delicious day! James (aka Zimmy) & Elaine