This herb-filled salad Green Goddess Dressing is so delicious you’ll want to put it on everything! This dressing is amazing on salad, but we also use it with crudité as a dip, we’ve used it as a topping on hotdogs and it’s so good with grilled meats! I used Greek yogurt for a lighter and healthier version, so dip away!
We picked up all of these goodies at a local farmers market to make this Green Goddess mixed salad with pretzels.
Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 cup Greek yogurt not non-fat
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 ½ cups mixed fresh herbs – parsley dill, tarragon and/or cilantro
- 2 tablespoon chopped chives
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 anchovy packed in oil
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Blend everything in a food processor until smooth & creamy.
In addition to my this recipe, you can find more of my favourite salads recipes here.
Hope you enjoy this recipe! We would love to hear from you, please leave us your feedback in the comment box below.
Have a delicious day! James (aka Zimmy) & Elaine