Green Goddess Dressing.
This herb-filled salad dressing is so delicious you’ll want to put it on everything! This dressing is amazing on salad, but we also use it with crudité as a dip, we’ve used it as a topping on hotdogs and it’s so good with grilled meats!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (not non-fat)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 1/2 cups mixed fresh herbs – parsley, dill, tarragon and/or cilantro
- 2 tablespoon chopped chives
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 anchovy packed in oil
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Blend everything in a food processor until smooth & creamy.
I picked up all these goodies at a local farmers market and made a mixed salad with pretzels using my Green Goddess Dressing.
In addition to my Green Goddess Dressing recipe, you can find more of my favourite salads recipes here.
Hope you enjoy this recipe! We would love to hear from you, please leave us your feedback in the comment box below.
Have a delicious day! James (aka Zimmy) & Elaine