Game day porch drop-off board ideas:
Zimmy’s Antipasto Sandwiches, Crispy and Sticky Chicken Wings (+extra sauce for dipping), pretzels & mustard, chips, pickle spears, peanuts, Smoked Parmesan Herb Popcorn, and a few beverages.
Zimmy’s Antipasto Sandwiches – that are better than the halftime show!
- 3 large thin buns (if you can’t find thin, cut a slice from the middle and discard or hollow out the soft centre of the bun)
- 1/2 cup spicy red pepper hummus
- 6 slices marble cheddar
- 6 slices aged provolone cheese
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 6 slices oven roasted turkey breast
- 6 slices dry-cured coppa
- 3 large fire roasted peppers in brine (halved lengthwise)
- 1 red onion, sliced and marinated
- 1.5 cups blend of hearty lettuce
- 3 dill pickles thinly sliced lengthwise
- Optional – hot mustard or yellow mustard
To make the sandwich: Cut the buns in half horizontally. Spread the hummus equally between the 3 bottom buns. Dividing everything by three, layer the lettuce, marble cheese, turkey, red peppers, coppa, onions, provolone, prosciutto, pickles, if using mustard spread it on the top bun, then put the lid on the sandwich. Cut in half and put into paper sandwich bags or secure with wooden picks.
Delicious at room temperature or heated on a panini press.
Crispy and Sticky Chicken Wings – Recipe
Smoked Parmesan Herb Popcorn – Recipe
Hope you enjoy Zimmy’s Antipasto Sandwich recipe and these game day board ideas! I would love to hear your feedback and/or if you tried any of these recipes in the “comment box” below!
Have a delicious day! James (aka Zimmy)