Sweet Chili Shrimp and Noodle Stir Fry.
I love a stir fry because they are quick, easy, versatile and delicious. Take a few ingredients that you probably having sitting in the fridge right now and transform them in mere minutes, into a soul satisfying meal!
Sweet Chili Shrimp and Noodle Stir Fry
- 1 Wok , I used my Hestan NanoBond Titanium 14" Wok
- 2 tablespoon grape seed oil or vegetable oil, or olive oil
- ½ large red onion thinly sliced into strips
- 1 large carrot cut into 2-inch matchsticks (or thin circles)
- 1 large red pepper cut into thin strips
- 18-20 ounces large wild caught shrimp shells removed and deveined
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 -8 ounce bag of snap peas
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 1 pound package of fresh Shanghai thin noodles uncooked, cooked to package directions**
- In a small bowl whisk together the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and lime juice. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add in the onions, carrots and red pepper, cook for 2 minutes, tossing often.
- Add in shrimp, garlic, and ginger, cook for 2 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Add in the snap peas and chili sauce mixture, cook for one minute, tossing to combine.
- Add in cooked noodles, toss to combine and cook until heated through, about two minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- 8 ounces dried Asian noodles, cooked to package directions
- 8 ounces dried linguine, cooked to package directions
- zucchini noodles
Hope you enjoy this Sweet Chili Shrimp and Noodle Stir Fry recipe! We would love to hear from you, please leave us your feedback in the comment box below.
Have a delicious day! James (aka Zimmy) & Elaine!