Easy Air Fryer Mini Quiche.
Hosting for the holidays and looking for a quick, tasty, and festive treat? These mini quiche are made easy, using frozen phyllo shells, local eggs, a splash of cream, roasted red peppers and spinach. Then baked in an air fryer for just 7 minutes. Once cooked, they are topped with an avocado Crema with dill and sprinkled with pomegranate arils.
Served warm from the oven or at room temperature. These little egg bites make a perfect party appetizer or a delicious addition to a holiday brunch buffet.
Nutrients found in eggs
In our house, eggs are a staple. We love them for their versatility and ease of preparation. Full of essential nutrients, 6 grams of protein and just 70 calories, eggs produced in Canada use no hormones or steroids, making them an excellent choice to serve you guests this holiday season!
This Easy Air Fryer Mini Quiche recipe was created in collaboration with Egg Farmers of Ontario. Opinions in this post are my own.
Watch how this air fryer quiche recipe was made here
TRIED THIS RECIPE?
If you get the chance to try this recipe, please drop back and leave us a comment and rating. We would love to know what you think.
Cheers! James & Elaine
Easy Air Fryer Mini Quiche
- 3 local large eggs
- 1½ tablespoons of whipping cream
- Sprinkle of salt & pepper
- Pinch of cayenne
- 15 mini phyllo cups frozen
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon cup roasted red peppers chopped
- Pomegranate arils for serving optional
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- ½ a medium sized jalapeño finely diced
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Sprinkle of salt
- Place all the crema ingredients in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- If the crema is too thick, mix in 1 tablespoon of water and blend.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Divide the spinach and red pepper equally into the phyllo shells.
- Add a tablespoon of the egg mixture to each shell
- Place the quiche into the air fryer basket.
- Top off each quiche with a little more egg mixture, so the mixture sits just below the top of the shell.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes, or until the filling has started to puff and the edges of the phyllo begin to brown.
- Remove from the oven to a cooling rack and let rest at least 5 minutes before topping with Crema and pomegranate arils.
Leave a Reply