Spicy Guacamole with roasted garlic & jalapeños is my signature! It’s made on repeat in our house; we spread on toast with eggs, we add it to the obvious like tacos and nachos and we even swap out the cheese on vegan pizzas with dollops of this delicious guacamole!
- 4 avocados
- 2 jalapeños roasted, grilled or charred – skin removed, finely diced
- 4 cloves of roasted garlic
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup sweet onion finely diced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves chopped
Place all ingredients into a molcajete (or bowl & fork) and mix to desired consistency.
Alternatively, toss all the pre-chopped ingredients (except the avocados and cilantro) into a mini food processor and blitz. Then add the avocado & cilantro and process to desired consistency.
Place in a bowl and cover tightly, to keep from browning, until ready to serve.