Wild Caught Snow Crab Legs (& claws) with a Spicy Mustard Dip
The easiest NYE or date night appetizer ever! Using Marina Del Rey Foods cooked and ready to eat crab legs & claws. Simply thaw the crab then heat in the oven for 4-6 minutes (or boil/steam it for 2-3 minutes).
Serve with spicy mustard dip, basil butter or just melted butter.
Elaine & I wish you a positive end to 2022 and a healthy, happy New Year!
Watch how easy this Wild Caught Snow Crab Legs with Spicy Mustard Dip recipe was made here.
Tried this recipe?
If you get the chance to try this recipe, please drop back and leave us comment and rating. We would love to know what you think.
Cheers! James and Elaine
Wild Caught Snow Crab Legs with Spicy Mustard Dip
- 2 x 454g bags of Marina Del Rey Wild Caught Canadian Snow Crab (cooked, frozen and ready to eat crab legs & claws)
Spicy Mustard Dip
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons hot mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted with foam skimmed off
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- zest of 1 lime
- Lemon slices
- Lime slices
- Thaw the crab legs in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Spicy Mustard Dip: In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, hot mustard, lemon juice & horseradish.
- Basil Butter: Melt butter in microwave or stovetop and skim foam off. In a small bowl, mix in the minced garlic, the chopped basil, lime juice and zest.
Bake, steam or boil the crab
- Bake: Place the thawed crab legs on rack on a baking sheet. Bake for 4-6 minutes.
- Steam: Steam in a large pot with 2 cups of boiling water, place thawed crab legs on a steamer. Cook for 2-4 minute
- Boil: In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add thawed crab legs and boil for 2-4 minutes
- Place crab legs, a bowl of the spicy mustard dip, and a bowl of the basil butter on platter.
- Serve with lemon, lime slices and chilled Prosecco. Enjoy!