This fresh, sweet and spicy corn and black bean salsa is delicious with tacos, tortilla chips, eggs, grilled meat, fish and only takes mere minutes to make! This flavour packed salsa can also be enjoyed as a side salad, it’s that tasty!
We served this salsa with our Grimm’s Original Bavarian Smokie Tacos.
Corn & Black Bean Salsa
- 1 cup corn kernels fresh or frozen, cooked & cooled
- 1 cup black beans rinsed & drained
- ¼ cup jalapeños seeds removed & diced (about 1 large jalapeño)
- ¼ cup red onions diced (about 1/4 of a medium sized onion)
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix everything together in a bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Hope you enjoy this recipe! We would love to hear from you, please leave us your feedback in the comment box below.
Have a delicious day! James (aka Zimmy) & Elaine!